Lip liners are not just a thing of the 90s, but they are a staple in any makeup bag. A great lip liner can substitute your lip gloss, lip stick or lip stain. When you're on the go and can only use one product, I suggest trying a neutral lip liner to last you all day!
When you're rushing out to get to work or an event, grab your lip liner asap! This is a no mess, no hassle product that looks wonderful on everyone. And the best part, lip liners will last you throughout meetings or meals alike. Don't be afraid to play with various shades, finding the ones best for your skin tone.
Here are some great reasons to start using lip liner again.
- Not messy and can be applied quickly.
- Lines and enhances the size of your lips instantly.
- Comes in matte or shiny textures, depending on your preference.
- Lasts all day, some of the time without having to reapply.
- Acts as a lipstick and lip stain in one.
Here are some of my favorite lip liners, click on the products to buy.