A good face mask can make you feel vibrant and fresh. I have a rotation of face masks I like to use at least 2-3 times a week. When I discovered Innisfree, I was hooked! These Korean face masks are a wonderful way of enjoying some “me” time while helping refresh and revitalize your skin with lots of great vitamins and natural ingredients.
Instructions are simple:
- Wash your face and use on a clean surface.
- Using this mask after you shower, before going to bed is great.
- Carefully take out mask, gently open and place on face. There are cut outs for your eyes and mouth.
- Sheets can be removed after 10-20 minutes, but I love to leave it on for about 1 hour until the mask is basically dry.
- Remove the mask, gently massage the remainder of the mask into your skin and the best part no washing! Let the vitamins soak into your skin.
There are several types of nourishing Innisfree masks. Be sure to try those that don’t irritate your skin type, but instead help bring out its best glow.
Here are my recommendations.
- Sensitive Skin: Green Tea, Cucumber, Bamboo, Aloe, Rice
- Dry Skin: Manuka Honey, Shea Butter, Bija, Rose
- Oily Skin: Kiwi, Lime, Tea Tree
- All Skin Types: Acai Berry, Pomegranate, Black Berry, Strawberry
Follow me @absolutely_ani